July 3, 2008

Day's Report Card

Nail Tech Tanya: A FYI: Orange nails are in, and she was sooo right. I love them. Sex and the City: B- I think I yawned at least twice, and not once did I cry or even feel a lump in my throat despite everyone telling me I would 10 times. Spooking the baby robins out of their nests: F- I feel so terrible. They could fly, so I'm hoping the crows I saw in the yard were there on some crow convention, and not for my baby robins. I accidentally moved the grapevine, and they freaked out. New Slip and Slide: A While this might be better in theory than reality, I can't wait until we can use it tomorrow. Seeing a mouse scurry to my basement: F Ew, ew, ew! What the hell are these dogs for anyhow? (See previous post for answer) C-man pooping on the potty at school AGAIN today: A+ Not having to work today: A+ No explanation necessary.

No comments: