August 17, 2013

Busy bees



  • I got a massage first thing this morning after breakfast. I hate to complain about a massage, but I had to ask her to do my lower back. Just sayin.
  • I also got a pedicure today. She cheese grated all of NYC off. Those ladies do not get paid enough.
  • I also sprayed a bunch of wasp nests today. Beerman is super allergic, so I become the killer. I can't wait until I get my beekeeping certification done so I know better what to do with all of these.
  • C-man is heading to Camp Grandparent tomorrow. That means today is the only day he has to spend with his neighbor - the kid with whom he is inseparable and who has been gone for 2 weeks. They have definitely made the most of their day together.
  • I got most of the school supplies today. Hard to believe it is that time.
  • I also can't believe I a watching Packers on the TV. Seriously?
  • No comments: