November 17, 2006

Nuggets and Geocaching

C-man will now eat p, b & j sandwiches or Morningstar Farms chick'n nuggets. Side items include fruit, yogurt, and cheese. Excellent. The first vegetarian to never eat a vegetable. Beerman isn't going hunting. Living the workaholic life has finally beaten him down to the point that he can't push it another inch. At least he's bringing home a fish fry for dinner. I'm going to die of fish fry cancer - I just know it. But yum... James Bond's latest opens tonight. I'm sad we're not going to see it. I do, however, have a babysitter lined up for December 2nd - the night we'll be attending a James Bond themed progressive dinner party. I am going to try to dress up like Pussy Galore. And I did receive the first DVD in the 6th season of the Sopranos today, so that's good. Tomorrow I'm going to go try geocaching at the SANC. It should be a fun time. Now that Beerman's home, I won't have to haul C-man. Bonus! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: