July 23, 2012

Another week


I could use a little pep. It's been nice to see the storms, but I wish it would rain more and low-front a bit less, if you know what I mean. The good news is it should be a lower-key week to move about in.

What's crazy to me is that this is the last week of C-man's regularly scheduled summer camp. Next week, he moves on to the Jewish Community Center camps, which is a new experience for all of us. All I know is that if the cost is directly proportional to the fun he'll have, it'll be mind-blowing excitement!

We're heading to St. Louis to see the Brewers beat the Cardinals in 2 weeks. There seems to be more than enough stuff to do in St. Louis, it's just a matter of picking what the kids will want to do and how the weather turns out. And I say kids in the plural sense, because we are taking the neighbor kid.

My new motivation to move has gotten me biking and jumping on a new mini trampoline I bought this weekend. I am so out of shape, my butt really hurts. This is a positive thing, though. Because the drugs aren't helping much, which means I need to figure something else out.

No comments: