December 3, 2013

Moving away from too much Bah Humbug


So yes, I've been in a bit of a Bah Humbug kind of mood, and it's so darned early in the season. I've let the whole gift buying, overworked thing get to me. But I think things are starting to look up a bit.

Mr. Pickles ate last night for the first time in 4 days. And he ate again this morning. All those hours Beerman has been putting in the tank (he was up past 1 a.m. last night) seem to be paying off. Let's all pray that it continues.

I was able to sleep last night without pain killers - a first in a really, really long time.

I went through my gift list, and I do actually have quite a bit done. I really need to focus on that instead of what needs to get done.

We've got Packers tickets for Sunday's game. Rodgers may or may not play, but C-man has the most perfect St. Nick's present that I know he will be THRILLED about. (Now to find really, really warm stuff to wear, because it's supposed to be FREEZING!)

And our Boy Scout Christmas wreath was delivered last night - something that instantly made me smile.

See - I'm trying!

No comments: