February 27, 2014

Thursday Thirteen

  1. Trip Advisor sent me a list of the best places to stay in Barcelona. Sigh. I really want to go somewhere.
  2. I burned my hand this morning while getting hot water for tea. It barely touched me, and my whole hand is red, even though I've had ice on it for hours. That water is really hot!
  3. It's all the fault of my coffee shop closing down. If they'd stayed open, I wouldn't have to clumsily pour my own water.
  4. We have a busy weekend ahead. Baseball clinic, school and church dinner, and 3:30 tickets to see Anataole at First Stage.
  5. C-man is Pig #3 in his upcoming play. He informed me last night he needs a pink hoodie. With all the Pink Warrior stuff out there, you'd think a simple pink hoodie would be easy. Not so much. (Amazon to the rescue!)
  6. I love all the pictures of Hank the Brewers dog. And it stops us from discussing the pesky issues like, "Who is going to play first base?" and, "Can we make it through the season with only one closer?"
  7. I think my lack of caffeine intake is directly impacting my ability to stay awake in boring meetings.
  8. It has also been one of those days when I can't hear anything going on because my bullshit alarm has needed to be so loud.
  9. C-man adores the show About a Boy after the first episode. Having a show with a kid his age is a big hit.
  10. I have play rehearsal tonight. Act 1, Scene 2. I get to start with, "It's too grotesque for words!" C-man loves that line, and we were giggling and giggling about it yesterday.
  11. Speaking of C-man, I just realized he needs new cleats. Man, these little buggers get expensive fast.
  12. Speaking of expensive, he also has a birthday coming up. What to get the child charmed with everything?
  13. Time for some coffee!

No comments: