May 5, 2017
Today's my birthday. I'm 41.
My house is a total mess. My inbox is overflowing. And at about 10 a.m. I realized I'd forgotten to brush my teeth.
You know how when you're a kid you think grown ups know what they're doing? Yeah. Not so much.
So every year I have goals and aspirations. This year's goal is more of a direction - happiness. I can do this.
at 2:27 PM
May 4, 2017
May 3, 2017
- It's Hump Day. Or more importantly... Almost Birthday.
- C-man and Beerman have a game tonight. It's cold and windy. I'll be dressing like it's winter so I don't shiver my way through it.
- Saturday is our annual game at Helfaer field. I'm organizing everything again. But it's been like pulling teeth to get parents to respond with their kids' walkup songs. Honestly, how hard is it to respond to an email? It's not like you have to do anything else all year! Argh.
- I've been researching places to go on a trip next year. Right now I'm kind of leaning Kenya. Then again, that could change four times before we actually make any real plans.
- I also want to get us dive certified this summer. Since C-man isn't in any casts yet, I should get on that.
- The pain killer shots I got in my spine back in February seem to be wearing off. That's really a drag. The doctor was hopeful it'd be enough to move the inflammation out for good. Guess not.
- I think C-man's cold is finally breaking up a bit. He slept better last night and has been coughing less. Of course, then he gets to spend the night playing baseball in the elements. One step forward...
- Have I mentioned it's Almost Birthday?
at 10:58 AM