November 29, 2009
November 28, 2009
November 27, 2009
November 26, 2009
My awesome, smart, funny, incredibly messy son, who in more ways than I can count is an exact carbon copy of his dad... A newfound love for Switzerland and all things Swiss, Having taken the time and energy to lose all that weight (even if I have gained back 5 lbs), Harry the Dirty Dog, Silliness, A top-notch slick-ass camera,
And, of course, you. (There, now I don't have to endure the "what about me?" phone calls after this post because I didn't.forget.you!)*PETA is asking we say Tofurkey Day instead of Turkey Day. So I'm saying it, not in reverence, but because I mock. It's what I do, people. Judge if you want.
November 25, 2009
November 24, 2009
November 23, 2009
November 22, 2009
November 21, 2009
November 19, 2009
November 18, 2009
- I got to use the "if you don't have a smile I'll give you mine" line to my husband this morning. Such a stupid saying from my Dad, but it makes me laugh every.single.time.
- Today's house cleaning day. And not by me. Whoot! I lo-ove every-other-Wednesday.
- I just had a piece of chocolate. A really good piece of chocolate. Mmmmm...
- I turned in my expense report and had all of the receipts. Wait, that's not happy, that's a miracle!
- When I got to work, there were breakfast burritos waiting for us. I'm not that big of a fan of the breakfast burrito, but free and warm = happy me.
November 17, 2009
November 16, 2009
November 15, 2009
November 13, 2009
November 12, 2009
November 10, 2009
November 8, 2009
November 7, 2009
November 6, 2009
November 5, 2009
Let me 'splain.
During some of my obsessive reading on Switzerland and its people, I've discovered the following are general character traits of the Swiss:
- Hedgehog mentality. Confronted with danger, a hedgehog will convolve and show its pricks.
- Perfectionism, precision and punctuality. Or, as I like to think of it, complete competence.
- Multiculturalism and multilinguism. Check.