October 17, 2007

Random Assortment

I purchased what has to be one of the most amazing things ever - a paraffin bath. I am going to have the softest hands ever, it feels so damned good. I dip at night, I dip in the morning, I dream of dipping while at work. I'm totally obsessed. And I can move my hands again! Yesterday was boss' day. My people got me a certificate for a massage, along with a sweet card. One of the notes in it said, "Even on days I don't want to come to work, I know it's not going to suck that bad because you're my manager." Man, that is the mark of love. Last night I crawled into bed to read. Beerman went to the bathroom. C-man was playing in his room. Beerman returned to find C-man rolling around on the floor, clutching his face. He had been spraying the Febreeze aerosol stuff, and it was so strong, you couldn't even breathe. Ahhh, spring freshness. We all about threw up. Went out for greasy breakfast this morning. Heaven. I'm heading for some acupuncture at 3 today. I don't know how I feel about that. All I can say is that you know you're in pain when you're willing to stick a bunch of needles in you and call that "feeling better". My mother-in-law is in town. I may or may not see her tonight, depending on her schedule. If not, I'm going straight to bed when I get home. I'm exhausted. Enjoy your hump day!

No comments: