August 27, 2007

Monday Madness

I'm back to work, watching it rain one more day. This is getting ridiculous. At least our cafeteria served Beaver Street Pork today. Come on, I don't care who you are... that's just plain funny. The good news today is that I only have a half-day on Friday, and Monday off. Speaking of that, I've got to get a babysitter for the wedding we're going to this weekend. Man, Labor Day came quick. Who is going to babysit on a holiday weekend? So Michael Vick is sorry. "I am immature." Really? Because I thought electrocuting dogs for profit was more of a sociopathic thing than mere immaturity, but what do I know? The playset is stained. Hopefully the rain today doesn't wreak havoc on it, because I think we can call it done. I don't think Beerman is going to want to hear about any new projects I have for him and his drills for a while! I have a doctor's appointment today at 4. Oh goody, I can hardly wait.

No comments: