June 5, 2007

H-O-T Day 3

The conference is just the vendor expo crap this morning, so we ate breakfast and went through Coke. Maybe if I were a Coke collector it would have been cool, but it was just kind of cheesy. Tasting all the products from around the world was kind of cool, but gave me a belly ache. I talked with my doctor. Apparently my body's a mess with lots of weird things coming up abnormal. So I'm going back for more tests Thursday morning and can't take any Advil or play any sports in the meantime. Doesn't that sound awesome? Oh, and did I mention she's pretty sure I have mono? Double awesome. Tonight we're going to the Georgia Aquarium, which I really wanted to do. The conference I'm at booked it all night long with food and drinks. I'm super excited to go see it. It's supposed to be amazing.

No comments: