June 23, 2007

Pity Party Take 2

You know, there are people with it worse than me. WAY, WAY worse. To the point I feel guilty about the pity party I'm throwing myself. And yet, I continue to wallow. Something's got to get me out of this funk, but I just can't help but look at all the research and statistics on rheumatoid arthritis and get incredibly saddened. Being run-down with mono isn't helping. Since it's Saturday, we biked to the farmers market this morning. That was fun. It was beautiful out this morning. Then I had lunch and took a nap. Which was awesome. Beerman is trying to re-do the fence around my lettuce garden. The bastard bunnies ate THROUGH the fence. Nevermind being able to run under it, they ate THROUGH it! Bastards. Our dishwasher is here. Let me rephrase that. Our dishwasher is in the middle of our kitchen. Now Beerman has to install it. I have a feeling that's a night project. Yea dishwasher! And can I just say - 8 1/2 games in first... Go Brewers Go!

No comments: