November 19, 2007

Catalog Spirit

C-man sure does have the hang of this Christmas thing. Everyday he excitedly gets the 5 gazillion catalogs with me out of the mailbox and proceeds to go through them one by one over his dinner. "I want that, Mommy." "I want that too, Mommy." "Mommy, look at that! I want that!" Ahhh, young materialistic innocence. At least it makes shopping easy. But if I got him everything he wants in these things, I'd be paying for it until next year! ***************** I could barely move when I got up today. That was true for the entire day. Luckily, I had acupuncture scheduled tonight. I say luckily, because I can move now. Granted, it's not pain-free, but wow! I can move my neck without screaming like a stuck pig. ***************** Beerman came back last night from the great, wild hunt. Thankfully, with no deer. There is a God, and he loves me a lot.

No comments: