November 23, 2007

Happy Friday

Ah, the post-tryptophan hangover. Luckily for me, I don't like turkey much. Unluckily for me, my back hurts so bad, I have been hardly able to move. The 5 hours in the car didn't help yesterday. Despite that, we trudged out on Black Friday to get a new Christmas tree. Of course, we were suckered in by the cheap deals, and ended up spending too much on a brand new razzle, dazzle, completely loaded with the lights so I don't have to go to hell for saying so many swear words I'd make a sailor blush while attempting to put those fricking things up Christmas tree. And C-man HAD to get the baseball-look alike ornaments. So, way too much money later, we made it home. But I'm sooo glad it's Friday, and I have 2 1/2 more days to enjoy being home and preparing for the tribe to come celebrate Christmas next weekend.

No comments: