November 12, 2007

Rustic Rockies

I'm in Colorado, in the middle of nowhereville. I don't have a TV in my room. Thankfully, there's internet. On the bright side, the mountain stream below my deck is so fabulously loud, I have to keep my windows shut. It's quite beautiful. We saw an amazingly beautiful church today on our explorations. Apparently John Paul II was there in the 90s. The website does nothing for how amazing it is. We're heading to another local church tomorrow for the sunrise. You have to hike about 25 minutes to get to it. It should be a pre-conference adventure. I called C-man to see how he was doing. He told me that he had waffles for lunch with syrup to dip them in and that Daddy wasn't letting him have any more ice-cream-sherbet. Yup, things are going along splendidly at home.

No comments: