January 19, 2008

Go Pack Go!

I love Ryan Grant.
Beerman will be at the game tomorrow. C-man has been sobbing because he wants to go too. I told him, with -15 windchill, we'll have a much better seat at home with popcorn. He's not entirely convinced, although the mention of popcorn pushed the sobs to whimpers. Meanwhile, Beerman is pulling out all his hunting clothes, trying to figure out which combination of layers will make him warm. I told him, "none of them".
I need to get groceries tomorrow because we're out of fresh stuff. It's so cold, I just might have to not do that, though. Brrr!
I watched the Namesake today. The book is so fabulous, I've read it numerous times. It's always hard to make something that good on paper something worthwhile in film. I think Beerman got tired of me explaining "what they missed".
Beerman is heading to South Carolina later this week. At least he'll be warm.
Stay warm!
P.S. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Ryan Grant.

No comments: