January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

Last night, C-man had his first official, traditional New Years Eve fondue. It was a giant hit. Well, the cheese or hotdogs being dipped. The broccoli... not so much:
And of course, I'm not one of those people to say, "I don't make resolutions". I LOVE New Years resolutions. So here are my top 3:
  • CREATE A HOUSEHOLD BUDGET. (I know, I know, we should HAVE one already. But that's precisely the problem! I hate the finances. Beerman hates the finances. So we're just lucky enough to have enough to not worry about it. But with an impending job loss this year, this is beyond foolish. So I'm creating a budget we can live with and stick to.)
  • LEARN THE GUITAR. (I've wanted to do this for years. So 2008 is the year that I get on it and learn how to play.)
  • SECRET. (Yes, I shouldn't have a blog and have secrets too. But trust me, I've got a third resolution that I can't publicize. Maybe someday I'll let you in on it. Then again, maybe not. But it's my 3rd one, and I'll do it.)

No comments: