February 19, 2008

Can I go home yet?

I’m tired. Despite being home with C-man all day yesterday, and C-man complaining that he couldn’t eat because it hurt too much, and despite C-man constantly sticking his finger in his mouth and complaining of the pain, it took until I got home to stick a flashlight in the kid’s mouth to realize he needed to go to the doctor. Urgicare #1 had an hour and a half wait. We went to urgicare #2. Got in and out, and raced to the pharmacy 5 minutes before it closed. Then we went home, wrestled an overtired C-man to the ground to get his antibiotics (which Walgreens couldn’t get me registered for my insurance for, so I had to pay $40 for) into him, and then try to calm him down enough to go to sleep. That was about 11:00 p.m. Ugh. I’m tired. On the up-side, I voted this morning. Beerman and I took C-man with us to the polls and let him put the ballots into the machine. Then we got stickers. I love voting. I went again with my co-worker. I didn’t vote, of course, but liked it anyhow. Go Huckabee!

No comments: