February 4, 2008

Super Monday

Wow, Monday already. Where does it go? We had a pretty good weekend. Saturday was about hanging out. I got my hair cut, met with a friend for breakfast, and had a pretty decent day. I started knitting a new project – a sweater for me. It might take me until next winter to finish, but whatever. I’m learning to cable. Sunday we went to our cooking class. It was great fun. When isn’t it great when the bottle of red wine opens at 10:30 a.m. and keeps flowing until 3 p.m.? We made shrimp-leek soup, deviled curry, sea bass tangine with cauliflower puree, and white chocolate pepper cake with crème fraiche and Moroccan Lemons. After the class, we rested our bellies, and then went to our neighbor’s house for the SuperBowl. Beerman won a couple of quarters, which worked out pretty well. He doesn’t need his allowance this week. :-) So, it’s Monday again. I refuse to let Mother Nature get me down, although she is pretty bone-crushingly good at it today. I'm headed to the Marquette v. Louisville game tonight. Hopefully Marquette can turn around it's slump and pull one out. So Ring out a Hoya! Enjoy your week!

No comments: