February 22, 2008

Still Sick...

I spent yesterday in the fetal position for about 7 hours. I'm at work for the morning today, back into the doctor, and then going home for some more fetal position napping or hopefully some low-key knitting. At this rate, my sweater is never going to get done. The roof is leaking again. Now it's the dining room, bedroom AND living room. So Beerman has been trying to shovel a roof full of rock-hard snow when it's below zero out. I made him take his cellphone last night in case he fell off. He's now getting estimates to get rid of our flat roof. I didn't want to use our house-upgrade savings for a new kitchen and floors anyhow. I can't find a boarding facility for our dogs over Easter. I guess that little holiday called "spring break" means more than just us are gone. Ugh. Hopefully our dogwalker can sit with them. TGIF.

No comments: