October 3, 2006

Randon Musings on a Tuesday

If the work cafeteria has Trick or Treat Tuesdays, do I really have to say "Trick or Treat"? Or do I just get the caramel apple? Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen is one of the best books I've read in a long, long, long time. If you haven't picked it up, then you're committing some sort of book reading crime. Take the Lead with Antonio Banderas is one of the worst movies I've seen in a long, long, long time. Maybe ever. Don't even touch it in the video store due to the potential bad Karma you might get. What are the chances that someone could be in 2 book clubs and hate both selections for October? - Atonement by Ian McEwan and Wicked by some God-awful writer. Can anything be more depressing? How is it that some people on my work team can speak an entire sentence and have every single word be a buzzword, jargon or acronym? And do they realize how ridiculous they sound? Why is it that my tights fit when I put them on in the morning, but by afternoon feel like I'm in a sausage casing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take the Lead was at the top of my Netflix list. I just removed it, thanks.
Mom