October 30, 2006

Why do we move these clocks?

So I got up early this morning so I could get to work extra-early because we're launching a new program this morning. It's my team's responsiblity, so I want to get it right. Well, I woke Troy up, and he comes staggering punch-drunk into the bathroom and says, "Honey, it's 10 to 5 in the morning. Are you really leaving this early?" Can someone tell me why we move our clocks?!? Because clearly, I can't seem to get it right. On the bright side, I got to eat breakfast, read the paper, pick up the house a bit, and hug the dogs. Not so horrible. C-man went Trick-or-Treating yesterday. He didn't quite get it until we looked back at him in the little red wagon, mouth stuffed with candy from his bucket that we didn't give him. Which, of course, meant that the pieces weren't unwrapped either. After prying the candy out of his mouth, unwrapping it, and giving it back to him, he could only say one word: "TREAT!" The village had a bonfire at night, which was nice. C-man was bit scared, though, so we didn't stay long. Off to work I go. Enjoy your Monday!

No comments: