October 14, 2006

Weekend Warrior

It's Saturday. I feel like crap. Everyone around me seems to have a cold, so apparently I do too. My 2-hour nap helped, though. The good news is that I got paid yesterday. 3 weeks of pay come out to be more than 4 at my previous job. Swe-eeeet! The bad news is that some lazy ass in payroll never bothered to key in my W-4, so I was listed as a Single-0. Wow, that was a lot of taxes taken out. Back to the good news - My net of 3 weeks with a ton of taxes taken out was more than 4 weeks with little taxes taken out at my previous job. Swe-eet! Speaking of the cold hard green cash, I'm taking a break from developing a course at freelance wages for my old job. Beerman took C-man to get some mittens to give me some time to make some money. Very helpful. Well, back to the grind.

No comments: