March 28, 2008

I almost killed spring...

So I'm driving to work today, and there are a bunch of robins flying together. (I don't think I ever noticed them flocking together before, so it might be a conspiracy against me, a la Birds, but whatever). I had to swerve to not hit them. In that instantaneous "blink" as Malcolm Gladwell calls it, I thought "DON'T KILL SPRING!" After I successfully missed them, I laughed all the way to work. I'm such a moron. ************** My bracket is successfully toast. I know that there's a Marquette-Louisville rivalry and that might play into my hatred, but now that they've killed my bracket, I really hate Louisville! **************

Words of Wisdom: C-man was playing the other day, stopped and said, "You know what, Mommy?" "What, C-man?" "Sometimes... you need to look out for sharks." "C-man, you are more profound than you know."

And, it's a little cleaner than the similar advice my mentor always says... "Jennifer, there are MFs everywhere." :-)

No comments: