March 27, 2008

They're Baa-ck

Okay, so it's just an exhibition game. But ladies and gentlemen, Miller Park has a game today. Thank God for the roof, or they'd have to shovel out. Unbelievable. Anyhow, Go, Brewers, Go!
*****************
In what I think is absolutely hilarious news, Beerman has to report for jury duty next month. I've never been on jury duty, and actually think he's the luckiest thing around to get called, but whatever. Me showing up at the courthouse proclaiming my deep desire to fulfill a civic responsibility and be a juror is probably going to get me thrown in the nuthouse. So, I'll just make fun of Beerman instead.
*****************
This low pressure system NEEDS to move through. I can barely stand it, it hurts so much. Who knew I'd be praying for snow so bad?
*****************
I used to work for this guy at the Boy Scouts:

No comments: