April 30, 2011

Spring just may be finally springing

I'm mostly on the couch today with some bug that's knocking me down. (It, at least, more fully explains C-man's unwillingness to eat and his own sleepless issues this past week.) But I saw these little blue sweeties out in the yard, and couldn't resist a quick shot. Plus, I figured you were all getting a bit tired of my trip photos by now. (Although, I certainly am not, so I can guarantee there will be more!)

In the meantime, I'm finishing up the first season of Damages on Netflix, (How did I ever miss this show?!? It's fantastic!) and sipping tea, hoping I kick this crud sooner rather than later. At least I'm on a break from the immunosuppressants, so I should have some sort of immune system helping move this on out!

Hope you're enjoying your day wherever you are.

1 comment:

Indigo said...

I hope you feel better! We burned through Damages on Netflix super fast. LOVED IT! I haven't watched all of season two yet though, I only saw a couple episodes and then life got busy.