August 2, 2013

I need some sleep

I woke up this morning so tired, all I wanted to do was crawl back into bed. It gave me flashbacks to when I was in school. I remember feeling like that most days I went to school. I'd forgotten about that. I think I've been feeling sleep-deprived most of my life. Wow, that's sad. I'm totally sleeping in tomorrow morning.

I'm getting my roots highlighted tonight. I'm so glad. I hate sitting there for the 2 hours it takes, but am needing it desperately. I also need a manicure desperately, but that may have to wait until tomorrow.

It's kind of nice having C-man ride to work with me. It's such a boring drive, it feels good to have someone with me.

We decided we want to see a movie tonight. I was thinking Despicable Me 2, but then realized that The Wolverine is out. Yeah, I think that one is going to win.

I also want to go to the Chinooks game tomorrow. Samwise Gamgee is shooting a movie in town, and he's going to be there. That could be funny. Although it is State Fair. So many choices.

Last night was the school's playdate for kindergarteners. Since I'm the host family person, I went. My host family hugged me, they were so happy to be a part of the school. Now THAT'S something!

I found a $20 bill in my pocket this morning. I never carry cash, and don't remember the last time I wore these jeans. Score!

I've been feeling like my creativity tank is on E. I just haven't been spending any time being very creative lately, and need to do something to fix that. Writing, photography, knitting... anything really. I just need to focus a bit on it this weekend, because it's so good for the soul.

Is it time to go to sleep yet?

No comments: