August 20, 2013

Thisses and Thatses


  • 4 more sleeps until true vacation starts
  • We're taking advantage of being kid-free by heading to my favorite local beer garden tonight.
  • The garden is next to a disc golf course, and Beerman is so stoked, he already put the discs in my car.
  • Who thinks I have an ice cube's chance in hell of doing well at that game?
  • I also took advantage of being kid-free to purge some things yesterday. I got rid of an entire bin of C-man's crap stuff. Shhhh... don't tell him.
  • Since we're getting close to vacation, I suppose I should start thinking about packing doing laundry.
  • I've been loving spending time in my gardens lately, eating still warm cherry tomatoes while I take photos of buzzing bees. The pollen's a killer, but it's totally worth the trouble just to be that calm each night. Plus, I've been really digging my 85 mm lens, and it's perfect for that.

2 comments:

Mary Z said...

Great photos. I've forgotten where you're going. Colorado? Have a ball wherever it is.

l'empress said...

Do you read "For Better or For Worse"? The boy has been with his grandparents, and his mother took advantage of his absence to clean his room. "He'll never notice."

He didn't, until his little sister told him.