- The first play rehearsal (that I could attend) was last night.
- There are soooo many lines to remember, and I just don't have the oomph.
- I shouldn't have done this.
- I slept for 2 hours last night. Maybe that has something to do with it.
- When no pain reliever even touches the pain, what do you do?
- Besides writhe in agony for hours, of course.
- I got new athletic shoes because my other ones had holes.
- C-man now wants them because they're purple with pink laces.
- He's almost the right shoe size...
- He got his #57 jersey back. But because he'll also play as a back on offense, he got to choose a back number.
- He picked #27, of course.
- I have no idea how these boys who play on offense and defense are going to manage changing their numbers while on the field. Seems silly to me.
- Not to mention, the jerseys are so long, they're down to his knees. Guess I'll need to tack it up a bit.
- Yawn. Is it time to go home yet? Oh wait. That won't be until 9:30 tonight.
August 25, 2015
Things in my head
at 11:44 AM