- Beasley earned an Honorable Mention Award from the Wisconsin Humane Society. He won't get his own month, but he'll get his photo on the 2016 calendar.
- We talked about it, and while he was disappointed about not being Mr. October, I promised him that we'll do better next year.
- C-man has a football scrimmage on Saturday.
- He has to bring his blue and white jerseys and pants. That's four jerseys and two pairs of pants.
- I've done whole weeks away with fewer clothes changes.
- Play rehearsal is going swimmingly. And by swimmingly, I mean it's long and tedious, and I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to remember everything.
- It doesn't help that I've been in a ton of pain this week and been unable to sleep.
- They had root beer floats at work today. Root beer floats make me happy.
- It also makes me happy that it's Thursday. This has been a long kind of week.
- C-man starts school next week. He isn't looking to rush through this week.
- I refused to purchase the hand sanitizer from the supply list once again. At what point do we stop buying what we know is total garbage?
- I could use a nap today.
- At least I'm drinking from my Wonder Woman cup. Hopefully that'll get me through my day.
August 27, 2015
at 12:48 PM