August 27, 2015

Thursday Thirteen



  1. Beasley earned an Honorable Mention Award from the Wisconsin Humane Society. He won't get his own month, but he'll get his photo on the 2016 calendar.
  2. We talked about it, and while he was disappointed about not being Mr. October, I promised him that we'll do better next year.
  3. C-man has a football scrimmage on Saturday.
  4. He has to bring his blue and white jerseys and pants. That's four jerseys and two pairs of pants.
  5. I've done whole weeks away with fewer clothes changes.
  6. Play rehearsal is going swimmingly. And by swimmingly, I mean it's long and tedious, and I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to remember everything.
  7. It doesn't help that I've been in a ton of pain this week and been unable to sleep.
  8. They had root beer floats at work today. Root beer floats make me happy.
  9. It also makes me happy that it's Thursday. This has been a long kind of week.
  10. C-man starts school next week. He isn't looking to rush through this week.
  11. I refused to purchase the hand sanitizer from the supply list once again. At what point do we stop buying what we know is total garbage?
  12. I could use a nap today.
  13. At least I'm drinking from my Wonder Woman cup. Hopefully that'll get me through my day.

No comments: