August 21, 2015

While I was out


  • I've been in Orlando all week for work.
  • Apparently it was hot and humid and gross outside there.
  • Since I only saw it on my way into the event on the way out, I can't really confirm that.
  • I rode the corporate jet home. That was fantastic.
  • But it leads to me to ask why all of the shlumps riding domestic have to go through so much security screening when, if you have enough cash, you just drive up to your own plane and walk on with zero checks.
  • It's good to be home. Running those giant events drains me. Plus, there's just so many people.
  • C-man is counting down the days until Madden 16 comes out.
  • The only problem is we've been providing him with loads of opportunities to earn money, and he hasn't done any of them.
  • I'm really glad I'm home again. I am not cut out for work travel anymore.

No comments: