November 28, 2016

Guess what time it is...


  • C-man has been in club wrestling for 2 weeks. But this week starts his Jr Knights wrestling, too. That means he's just moved into 4 a week wrestling practices until Easter. Ahhh, can you smell it?
  • Beerman fell two stories off a ladder yesterday while putting up a Christmas wreath. The ladder slipped out from under him. I'm cautiously optimistic that while he really jacked up his back, the knock to his head wasn't incredibly severe. But we're watching things...
  • Coming back to work after 5 days isn't my favorite thing to do. When do I win that lottery?
  • Thanksgiving was lovely this year. A smaller crowd than normal, but it all worked out. And after gorging on blackberry and cherry pie, we came home with the annual box of canned good from Grandma. It's hard to beat that with a stick.
  • We winterized the bees. In other words, they got moisture quilts put on top, and a fence around them to block the wind. I have chosen, on the advice of my instructor, to not wrap them because it retains too much moisture. We'll see how that works out again. It's hard to believe this is my third season and winter.
  • C-man has started meditating with me daily now. Hopefully it helps with some of the anxiety he's been feeling. You couldn't pay me to be a middle schooler again.
  • I could really use a nap. Is it nap time yet?

No comments: