November 6, 2016

It's been happening


I know, it's been a while since I've stopped by. Things have been crazy and routine all at the same time. Halloween has come and gone. You know, the one where we went to a party at a friend's house and C-man had to have a gorilla costume but then was embarrassed to wear it so only wore the head. Then there was the end of season football banquet with the horribly awful food and too long of speeches. There was a full reorg at work that's made things sucky, but it's at least my 5th one, so I know it will be what it is. And there have been dog baths and dog parks. There have been laundry loads done and poke drives made. There's been obsessive checking of fivethirtyeight, which is making me sick with worry. But I even finally got to Coleman to start the winterizing of the bees. It crazily, was too warm to finish, but hey - I have 4 hives again! (Did they come back? Was it a new hive?)

So, you know, life. It's been happening.

No comments: