December 21, 2016

Let's finish strong


  • We have our place all set for skiing next week. It has a Foosball table. We may never get to the hill.Which probably would be okay with me. After all, I most likely couldn't give myself another concussion playing Foosball like I did last year on the ski hill.
  • C-man and a friend are about the same weight. They had a deal that when they had to weigh in, the one who was higher would wrestle up and the lower would drop before 1/8. C-man was higher, so just needs to maintain. But the kid who said he was going to drop 2 pounds to be in the 110 weight class doesn't seem to be making much progress in that direction. That'd put 3 kids in C-man's 117 class, with the other 2 being 8th graders. I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to be asked to get rid of the house Christmas cookies...
  • I never put out much for Christmas decorations this year. C-man finally noticed last night. I don't like not being totally festive, but after I had to put up the tree by myself, I figured the rest could sit.
  • I binged through the new Medici series on Netflix. I give it a serious love. Robb Stark as Cosimo? Yes, thankyouverymuch.
  • My pain levels have been pretty ridiculous lately. I'm really looking forward to some time off without having to think too hard.
  • Beerman was asked to coach the baseball team this summer. I knew that was going to happen. Damnit.
  • Only one more day of work. As Beerman declared this morning, Finish Strong!

No comments: