February 3, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrr...........

Damn, it's cold! We went to the children's museum today. It opened at 9, and we were there by 9:15. C-man ran until about 1:00, and then we went home. I have to say, I was so proud of him. He had so much fun and was so well-behaved. (Unlike many of the other kids there his age.) I'm so busy worrying about him, that it's nice to sit back and see him be such a sweetheart. Rileydog threw up a GIANT leather workglove of Beerman's this morning. We knew it went missing last week, and were just waiting for it to reappear. Like magic, up it came today. Which is good, because we were going to have to go in today to get something done it'd been in there so long. I was actually looking up how to do the doggy heimlich, because I didn't know how he was going to do it on his own. Brilliant dog. Tonight I broke down and went to the doctor. Trying to convince myself that I was going to get better just wasn't cutting it. You know it's not pretty when the doctor looks in your nose and says, "Ouch, that hurts. Can you even hear anything?" Yeah, I've got sinus infection. Since the non-ghetto pharmacies aren't open this late, I can't get my drugs until morning. At least I can get them. My parents are still alive, thankfully. Those tornadoes were an ugly scene. For those of us not in Florida, stay warm. Go Colts!

No comments: