February 22, 2007

Remarkable Cows

If, you, think, that, all we can do is go mooooo! Then you ought to see what else we can do. For we are cows... we're remarkable cows... such remarkable cows... I can't get this d#mn song out of my head! C-man insists on listening to it over and over and over and over again. If you put on something else, even a kids song, he starts to scream bloody murder, "Cows! I want more cows!" I think I've heard it about 280,000 times, and never heard song #2 through. I'm on day 4 of Avelox. I'm feeling better, but I'm still exhausted from C-man being up at night. His upper molars are starting to grind through, and it's really hurting him. Poor thing. And poor C-man. Men in Trees is on tonight. I've admitted a lot lately to my faithful reader lately, and this goes down as another un-proud moment. I've gotten sucked into a mediocre show. If there weren't 2 incredibly hot men involved, I think I'd have left it behind ages ago. But alas,2 beautiful mountain men keep my attention week after week. We got notice that C-man is going to be a Channel 4 weather kid on March 21 at 10 p.m. and March 22 at 6:45 a.m. I'll post a reminder as we get closer, but you'll need to be touching your tmj4 on those days to see my baby. Tomorrow is fish fry Friday. I've officially given up chocolate. Except for Ovaltine. Ovaltine doesn't count, since it's my only nutrition I get in a day. But the fish fries are back. Wahoo!

No comments: