February 27, 2007

Musings

The best news of my day was a birthday card for C-man from his daycare. It said, "Beginning in March, you're weekly daycare payment will go down to $180." WAHOO! $30/week savings is pretty darned nice. We're heading to Florida on Monday. I have no shorts, no summer shirts, no reservations at any hotels, no car rental, and no plan. At least it's just Florida and not some major trip somewhere, but yikes. I guess we've got to get on this a bit. I spent 8 full hours in training today. I know I'm a trainer, but 8 hours in training is too damn much. My butt hurts, my head hurts, and I didn't even care about the content. In entertainment news, for the record, 24 isn't the same when Jack is only about 10 minutes of the show. American Idol is on tonight though. I love Simon. We saw the llusionist the other night. It was okay. I'd give it a B+. I'm listening to Hot Six, another Janet Evanovich book. I hate this narrator. The other 2 for the first 5 books were WAY better. This one is annoying. I've got the 7th book in transit. I should find out who the narrator is before it comes so I can get over my annoyance if it's her. If you haven't read any in the series, I recommend it. Light humor about a woman turned bounty hunter.

No comments: