February 8, 2007

Thankfully Thursday

I'm so glad it's Thursday. With no sleep from C-man's molars cutting through, not completely recovered from my sinus infection, and still on antibiotics which always screw with my sleeping ability, I'm a mess. Beerman's at a beer festival all day Sunday, and not coming home until late Monday night due to work, so Saturday is going to be my day of rest. I've got to get feeling better... I'm just un-functionable right now. The very first travel bug I ever picked up has had some action. Beerman acts like I'm a complete dork because I think it's so cool. Kind of like when I was a kid and would release a balloon with a note. I actually got one back from Janesville once. That was pretty cool. I still have the note. Okay, I'm a dork. And there's something seriously wrong when 10 degrees feels like a heat wave.

No comments: