December 5, 2007

Get me out of here

I'm stuck in the Toronto airport with 3 guys from Halifax. The beer is schlflowing... if you get my drink, I mean, drift. I need my plane to get out before I turn into an alcoholic! I sat in a training session today with 18 other people discussing what the Canadian dollar is doing and why. I'm pretty sure if I asked all 3000 of my colleagues if the American dollar is strong or weak - 75% wouldn't know. I would be willing to bet that 50% of those who did know it's weak would have any sensible information about WHY it's weak. Yet here were 18 people having an incredibly intelligent conversation about the importance of subprime and the American foreclosure rates on their manufacturing. Oh, it makes me so very sad. I took a few pictures at the Leafs game last night. I'll post it once I'm back and have quicker access. Well, back to my old Halifax guys. There's still beer in the keg and Caesers to be drunk...

No comments: