December 10, 2007

Manic Monday

Back to work for a full week. Ugh. Big Sis did really well with her surgery today. She's quite a trooper. Here's sending good thoughts that everything will continue to heal the way it should. C-man has a double ear infection. The doctor put him on a z-pack. I know ear infections don't respond to antibiotics, but we're giving them to him anyhow. I have to hope something will help. Poor thing. I keep trying to get a family photo for our Christmas cards. I just can't seem to get everyone to cooperate. I guess there was a reason we spent so much money to get it done professionally. The homemade ones just look homemade... but I'm running out of time. Guess this year's is going to have to look like I made it at home... which I'm doing... which sucks... anyhow, if you get a card from me, sorry. Enjoy your week.

No comments: