June 2, 2011

Answers

Because I'm too lazy to email or respond in another simple way, I'm answering questions asked of me here:
  1. The bush in our backyard is, indeed, very alive. It is brownish-red. I sort of wish it were dead, though, because it has pickers on it that hurt if you get too close.
  2. The cheetah photo from yesterday was one of 4 males we watched for several hours working together trying to eat some warthog babies in the Madikwe Reserve in South Africa. The warthogs won. Sturdy little pigs.
  3. Yes, I have Crocs, and I wear them while gardening. That is what Crocs are for, because they hose off easily. I do not wear them in public. Well, occasionally when I need some coffee, but that's not important.
  4. Yes, that is me at the coffee shop. I'm always there lately.
  5. I no longer have pox from shingles, but it still hurts like hell and wakes me up at night about every 2 hours. Hence, #4.
  6. We are planning on going to Brazil this year, but I don't know when. I want us to Pantanal for a 4-day adventure, and I'm working on a place that we will like that has availability, which will determine when we go.
  7. This past week we did some construction at the house. It included, but was not limited to, very exciting things such as an access-way to the attic, flooring the attic, re-plumbing the house, fixing some light switches, and getting the garage door to work right. I'm told I get new windows next.
  8. C-man's last day of school is the 9th.
  9. C-man has a game at Helfaer Field at 8 a.m. on Saturday. His walk-on music is, of course, Ironman.
  10. My favorite color is cerulean blue.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

Is the Madikwe Reserve on Africam, or is that some other cam? The photo is amazingly clear.