June 8, 2011

Stuff

  • Today is C-man's penultimate day of school. The last day of wearing a uniform until September. He got to hang out with the 1st graders on Monday and sit in their desks. This is BIG stuff.
  • The summer camp C-man is going to doesn't allow peanuts. Since the only thing the kid eats in cold lunch is peanut butter and jelly, this is going to be interesting.
  • I can't get enough of Weinergate. It's just so absolutely ludicrous, and more entertaining than real news. At least his wife didn't have to stand behind him and his tearful confession. I really hate when they do that.
  • I have a ridiculous amount of bruises on my body. Apparently I've been inordinately klutzy lately. Well that, and a 15' 2x8 fell on my lower back the other day. Don't ask.
  • Everyone is complaining about the heat. Everyone but me. I really like this. Seriously, February wasn't that long ago. I totally remember what it felt like to have the boogers freeze up in my nose the millisecond I went outside. No thank you.
  • I still continue to fight the lingering fun of shingles. Last night I was up for 2 hours wanting to claw my own skin off. This has gotten really old.

2 comments:

jon said...

The Democrats and their weiners (Weiners?) and Edward's and Spitzers.
The Dems should keep their zippers closed.
The Republicans should keep their mouths closed.

I am also keeping an eye onthe Casey Anthony trial.
she is so....toast.

Kwizgiver said...

I totally agree with you on Weinergate!

Shingles are horrible, I hope you heal soon!

::mingle::