December 10, 2014

Hump Day Stuff


I'm really missing my bees. So I decided there was nothing left to do but order another 3# of them. (Due in April, of course) If they make it through the winter, I'll add another hive. If they don't, then I have a safety hive already ordered.

We continue to look for our dog. Beerman is eyeing Wookie in Idaho. Roo has already been placed, so she is not our dog. (Of course not, she was in Illinois) But we're looking into Wookie. It could be a  (really long) road trip so I could check Idaho off the list and C-man could ski. We've inquired. We'll see if Wookie is our dog.

I went to the gym with my pants on backwards last night. I realized about halfway through and just kept going. I didn't do any stretching after and got the heck out of there. Sometimes I'm such an idiot.

The Christmas cards are starting to come in. I love getting Christmas cards.

I have Christmas brain at work. It's been really hard to focus.

No comments: