December 9, 2014

Tidbits


  • I've been looking at rescue dogs. This is such a bad habit, because I've fallen in love with at least 20 dogs that I now absolutely MUST have.
  • Maybe it's time to move on a farm and rescue dogs.
  • We're going to ski in Northern Wisconsin after Christmas for C-man's gift, so it probably isn't a smart thing to do right now. Oh, but Roo is so sweet looking...
  • Today's word of a the day is "Jingle". What a cheap word. Like we all don't know what jingle means? Dumb.
  • I'm getting really tired of all the home-based business marketing and event requesting on Facebook. No, I do not want your spices, nail art, jewelry, books, or bags. Neither do I want your weight loss supplements, cleaning products, candles, cure-all snake oils, or makeup. Thank you very much.
  • Round 1 of Christmas cards are out, and they're getting rave reviews. Round 2ish went out today. (2ish because Beerman still needs to give me the rest of his work team to complete the list.)
  • I sent almost 90 cards out this year. The remaining will now go out for the stragglers we get that I forgot, or are new to us. I really love Christmas card season.
  • I've started to work out again. I decided that I'll work out at least when C-man is at wrestling practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And then at least a day on the weekend. I know I should be doing it daily, but it's a start. Something has to make this arthritis better, because it's been sort of brutal lately.
  • My 2015 calendars are done, too. I only got them for work, because in the new kitchen configuration, I have no place to put a calendar. I guess that's what happens when you de-junk your life!
  • I have 7.5 days left to work this year. Now that's something to get happy about!

1 comment:

l'empress.liscious.net said...

I always hung the calendar on the inside of a cupboard door. Neatly put away, but always available.