December 4, 2014

Thursday Thirteen


  1. I made strudel the other day. I'd been waiting for my counter top to come in the kitchen so I could make it. And it was a glorious work space.
  2. Since I made 2, I have one in the freezer waiting for the right moment to be made and eaten. It's a good feeling to have a strudel in the freezer.
  3. And all that even though it's still the wrong counter top. The new counter finally gets installed tomorrow.
  4. Harry got a card from his groomer yesterday wishing him to feel okay. Sigh. I guess we need to go tell them the news.
  5. I got the news that his ashes are ready to be picked up. So I suppose we should deal with that this weekend, too. Gosh, it's just so sad.
  6. In good news, St. Nick's Eve is tomorrow. I need to go and get the chocolate for St. Nick!
  7. C-man has night 2 of wrestling tonight. I hope he likes it.
  8. He still hates his hair cut. I'm completely in love with not fighting over it. (Go brush your hair. I did. But it still looks awful, so do it again.)
  9. I have to get the Christmas tree, wreath, and lights up before our family gathering next weekend.
  10. At least I have a nativity and the stockings up. So that's something.
  11. I also need to finish putting away my kitchen stuff. I meant to do that last weekend, but then we all got so sick, it just didn't happen.
  12. I think about 1/3 of the stuff in the tubs is going to go straight to the donation center.
  13. Our Christmas cards are supposed to deliver today. I really hope they turned out, because I'm incredibly excited about this year's edition.

No comments: