- We saw Creed last night. It was the best movie I've seen in a long time. (But I'm admittedly kind of a big Rocky fan)
- C-man and I went to Hope House today so he could donate his money. It was very sweet.
- The neighbor brought over her annual Christmas Cookie tin. Of course, the peanut blossoms are already gone. Dang. I love those.
- I bought a mini Keurig for my office at work. The insert said they'd send me two boxes of K-cups. I registered and then got an email telling me if I purchased 4 boxes, they'd send me two. Total ripoff. I use the reusable cups.
- We rebooked our ski vacation. The runs are somewhat open, and there's supposed to be a storm coming our way on Monday. Come on, snow!
- The lack of power the other day stressed out our new fish, and we're fearing either a fungus or parasite. Sigh... Which means medical treatment and 4 full weeks of quarantine.
- Tonight is Rocky IV. I can't wait.
December 26, 2015
at 6:21 PM