- I realized today I completely forgot about getting the teacher's gift. Oops.
- Trip to the spice shop it is!
- My body is picking this week to complain loudly. I really hate this time of year.
- I'm pretty much living on Tramdol.
- C-man has a half-day tomorrow. I think maybe we're going to go have a nice lunch together.
- After my massage, which I'm getting while he's at school.
- And before he goes to a Hanukkah event at the temple.
- The car dealership is telling me my vehicle is a high demand vehicle and they want to buy it. I think this is just a ploy to get me into a new car.
- It may work.
- C-man needs 40 undecorated sugar cookies for a party next week. I volunteered.
- I volunteered to pay a friend who is a baker, that is.
- Now that C-man doesn't believe in Santa, it makes gift buying easier.
- It also makes him sad when he wants something, and I reply, "Of course you can. And you can open it on the 25th."
December 10, 2015
at 1:28 PM