- The honeybees are back in the yard now that the milkweed has bloomed. It makes me so happy.
- This long weekend was great. It really felt long. But I've been back to work for a day and I could use another one.
- Beasley is not afraid of fireworks. This confirms my theory that he is afraid of absolutely nothing.
- The director of the theater company I'd been a part of contacted me and asked if I'd try out as a mother of a 12 year old boy. And maybe the 12 year old boy could try out, too. Unfortunately, the 12 year old boy candidate will have football practice every night. It's a bummer, because I think he would have done it.
- Three more days of work. Fantastic.
July 5, 2016
at 3:41 PM