- C-man's cast is off. Let's all hope it's a while before we ever see one of those again. (I'd prefer never)
- He has football camp next week, so it's a good thing.
- Beasley and I found a Pokemon in our back yard this morning. It was a dog type, of course.
- We've been biking a lot of miles to find Pokemon at night. I really love that.
- I have my hair in a pony tail today. I dislike the whole pony tail look, especially at work. But this humidity is unrelenting. And a lion mane only looks good on lions.
- I really need to get up to see my bees and determine if I can pull off some honey. The thought of the drive makes me reluctant, though.
- I'm making some travel to go to New Hampshire and Maine in August. I'm planning on seeing some people I know while there, and it's quite exciting.
- I've never been to New Hampshire, Vermont, or Maine. So it'll be nice to knock those three off.
- I submitted a photo of Beasley to the Humane Society again. I doubt it'll win, though. I didn't realize until too late that the deadline was yesterday, so had to do a quick submission. At least it's a funny one.
- I got a massage last weekend, and my back has hurt ever since. I don't think it's supposed to work like that.
- Beasley has decided eating when we give him his food isn't his thing. He chooses to eat it at a later time when we're not looking. What a quirky dog.
- I've got two books I need to read, and haven't picked up. I'm hoping to get on that this weekend.
- The weekend. It's coming. Hurray!
July 14, 2016
at 1:36 PM