- C-man got mad at me last night because I made him go to bed before Beasley.
- I had to update my health insurance, informing them that C-man is still my kid. Let's all think about how stupid that is for a moment...
- Now that it's the official second-half of summer, I'm really committed to embracing every moment of it.
- I've also gotten a lot better about uploading my photos to an online storage site. With all the photos I take, I can't bear the thought of losing them all.
- I think I have all of our appointments finally made - eye dr, cast dr, pediatrician signature for football, groomer... yikes.
- Our change jars are overflowing, so I'm trying to use them up for my daily coffee habit. It makes me feel like I'm not really spending any money that way.
- I've been pretty good about my goal to read a book a week. It's turned out to be more like a book a weekend, but whatever. It fits.
- As soon as I'm done, I take the books to the Little Free Library in the local park. That way they're not in my house, and other people can enjoy them. Every time I take a new book, my bike basketful of them are usually gone.
- My back is not improving since all those steroid shots. What improved is as good as it got, which probably means that isn't the solution. Damn.
- Since I got my warm milk frother, I've really been enjoying my morning cappuccinos. So delicious.
- The news of the police shootings make me so ill. When will this madness stop? The only positive thing I can say is that my 11 year old child is also appalled. That is where I find my hope.
- I've been sleeping terribly this week. I am looking forward to the Saturday sleep-in.
- Only one more day of work. Ahhh...
July 7, 2016
at 12:42 PM